Our EMME salons, operating under the brands EMME Lash Bar and EMME Lash and Brow, provide eyelash extension services, lash lifts, brow laminations, facial waxing, permanent makeup services, and more in Brookline (Coolidge Corner), Dedham (near Legacy Place), South Boston and Cambridge (Fresh Pond Mall).
We are the fastest growing premier salon providing lash and brow services in the Greater Boston area and are seeking artists who are licensed cosmetologists or estheticians to expand our team!
Are you looking to be part of a beauty team that ensures our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they enter our salon to the moment they walk out?
Do you have exceptional customer service skills and are a fast learner?
Are you dedicated and passionate about the beauty industry?
If the answer is “yes,” we want you on our team at EMME. EMME empowers clients to walk out feeling more confident by amplifying their natural beauty.
We are seeking to hire
Lash Artists and Permanent Makeup Artists:
The ideal Lash Artist* candidate will:
- Explain the eyelash extensions process to new clients who have never tried lash extensions previously
- Assess each client’s face and eye shape to design the perfect customized style for each client
- Establish relationships with clients to grow and retain a clientele base
- Educate clients on the aftercare instructions for best retention and lash care
The ideal Permanent Makeup (PMU) Artist candidate will:
- Explain the permanent makeup process to new clients who have never tried permanent makeup
- Provide Microblading, Microshading, Powder Ombré, Nano Brows, and other brow services
- Provide Lip Blushing and Eyeliner Services (good to know, not required)
- Educate clients on the aftercare instructions for proper healing
*What if I don’t have much experience, but have a passion for lashes?
No problem! As an EMME Lash Stylist-in-Training, you’ll enroll in our advanced training program and learn everything you need to know about lashes to become a successful EMME Lash Stylist. Our training program is uniquely customized for each stylist to provide hands-on training under the close supervision of our Master Lash Artists and Lash Trainers. At the end of the training period, you will achieve an EMME certification, be able to provide superior client experience, offer lash customization, and leverage various application techniques.
Why join the EMME team?
- Competitive pay, performance bonuses, and other incentives
- Free and discounted services and products
- Will always look fabulous with lash extensions!
- Work with a team that shares your interests
- Continued education to learn advanced techniques
- Enjoy team outings and company holiday parties
EMME Lash Bar
808 Providence Highway (near Legacy Place)
Dedham, MA 02026
MONDAY – saturday 9am – 7pm
SUNDAY 10am – 6pm
Free parking available in plaza.
1381 Beacon Street (Coolidge Corner)
Brookline, MA 02446
MONDAY – tuesday 10am – 7pm
wednesday – friday 9am – 7pm
saturday – SUNDAY 10am – 6pm
Metered parking available on Beacon Street or free 2-hour parking available on the side street (Park Street). Please double check parking signs.
EMME Lash & Brow
SOUTH BOSTON, MA
216 West Broadway
South Boston, MA 02127
MONDAY – FRIDAY 9am – 7pm
SATURDAy – sunday 10am – 6pm
Free street parking, please read parking signs.
184 Alewife Brook Parkway (Fresh Pond Mall)
Cambridge, MA 02138
MONDAy – saturday 10am – 7pm
SUNDAY 11am – 5pm
Free street parking available in plaza.